Encountering new things can be a little intimidating. What should you expect? Who will you meet? Will you feel welcome? Even though new things can seem a little scary, you can be at ease. At Fountain of Life you are among friends. No matter who you are, what you've done, or where you come from, you are more than welcome here.
Our church has existed for about 25 years, but we are not defined by our past or a lofty vision of the future. We are defined by the community of love and acceptance that we are today, a place where every person matters.
How does this community take shape? How do we put love into practice? That's a good question.
- We love by providing a safe, nurturing environment for your children.
- We love by sharing the simple and powerful truth of God's Word consistently and compassionately.
- We love by accepting people from all walks of life and giving them a fresh place to start.
- We love by connecting people with God's presence through sincere worship.
- We love by reaching out across our community and across the world to meet real needs.